Movie HD is a great app to watch latest Movies and TV shows, but unfortunately, it is only being developed in for Android and iPhone.
In this article, we are going to share Movie HD for PC so that users can enjoy Movie HD on their Windows PC, MacBook AIR, MINI, PRO devices.
I guess that you are a great fan of movies and you loved to watch all the new latest movies on your Android mobile/tablet. The best app that can satisfy you is Movie HD.
This App is more similar to the apps like Show Box, Play Box, Cartoon HD, and Popcorn Time. But compared to all other apps, Movie HD has fewer installation problems and server connection problems.
In this article, we are going to use android emulators for MAC and run Movie HD APK. These emulators can run any android apk file and are very powerful.
Users can also use these emulators to run other apps. The installation process is quite simple.
MOVIE HD FOR PC – WINDOWS
Method 1 – Using Youwave
- Download Youwave.
- After Download is completed run and install Youwave for Windows.
- Download Movie HD App and VPlayer APK.
- Navigate to FILES tab in youwave then PATH TO APPS and then select the folder in which you have downloaded Movie HD Apk and VPlayer apk.
- Movie HD and VPlayer icons will be visible.
- Now open Movie HD App and VPlayer one by one and close. Doing this will install Movie HD App and Vplayer in Youwave.
- In Youwave click on Apps Drawer icon in the top right corner.
- Run Movie HD APP select show that you want to watch.Streaming will begin in Vplayer.
Method 2 – Using Bluestacks
- Download Bluestacks and install Bluestacks app player.
- Download Movie HD and VPlayer Apk.
- In Bluestacks click on apk icon in the left sidebar and install Movie HD APK and VPlayer APK.
- After Bluestacks finishes installing MovieHD and VPlayer Apk go to app drawer and Run Movie HD.
- Select the show that you want to Watch and streaming will begin.
Youwave and Bluestacks can only installed on Windows guest machines and not on host Machines. Please do not install Youwave and Bluestacks on host Machines.
MOVIE HD FOR MAC
Bluestacks is very popular and is used by a wide number of people around the world. It is available for Windows and as well as for MAC.
- Download Bluestack App Player for Mac from here and install.
- Download Movie HD and Vplayer.
- Sign in Bluestacks with your Google account.
- Install the Movie HD apk and Vplayer apk that you downloaded in Step#2.
- Run Movie HD App and start streaming your favorite Movies and TVshows.
FAQ’S (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
How to transfer Movies from Youwave to PC?
- Open Youwave > Open Manager App.
- Go to downloads tab and select the file you and move it to sdcard\c\ folder.
- In your PC the shared folder can be found at C:\Users\public\
Users can follow steps in vice versa to Move files from PC to Youwave.
How to transfer Movies from Bluestacks to PC?
- Run Bluestacks and download EsFile manager however you can use any File Manager.
- Select the Files and move to Windows > BST shared Folder to copy your files.
- You can find BST shared folder in C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\Sharefolder (This location depends on the installation path you selected at the time of Bluestacks installation).
Follow the steps in vice versa to Move files from PC to Bluestacks.
This was a quick guide for Movie HD for PC. This method works for everyone and can be used many times. Stay tuned and Share article with friends.