Movie HD is a great app to watch the latest Movies and TV shows, but unfortunately, it is only being developed for Android and iPhone.
In this article, we will share Movie HD for PC so that users can enjoy Movie HD on their Windows PC, MacBook AIR, MINI, PRO devices.
I guess that you are a great fan of movies, and you love to watch all the new latest movies on your Android mobile/tablet. The best app that can satisfy you is Movie HD.
This App is more similar to apps like ThopTV, Cyberflix. But compared to all other apps, Movie HD has fewer installation problems and server connection problems.
In this article, we are going to use android emulators for MAC and run Movie HD APK. These emulators can run any android apk file and are very powerful.
Users can also use these emulators to run other apps. The installation process is quite simple.
MOVIE HD FOR PC – WINDOWS
Method 1 – Using Youwave
- Download Youwave.
- After the download is completed, run and install Youwave for Windows.
- Download Movie HD App and AMPlayer APK.
- Navigate to the FILES tab in Youwave, then PATH TO APPS, and then select the folder in which you have downloaded Movie HD Apk and AMplayer apk.
- Movie HD and AMplayer icons will be visible.
- Now open Movie HD App and AMplayer one by one and close. Doing this will install Movie HD App and AMplayer in Youwave.
- In Youwave, click on the Apps Drawer icon in the top right corner.
- Run Movie HD APP select show that you want to watch. Streaming will begin in AMplayer.
Method 2 – Using Bluestacks
- Download Bluestacks and install the Bluestacks app player.
- Download Movie HD and AMPlayer Apk.
- In Bluestacks, click on apk icon in the left sidebar and install Movie HD APK and VPlayer APK.
- After Bluestacks finishes installing MovieHD and VPlayer Apk, go to the app drawer and Run Movie HD.
- Select the show that you want to Watch, and streaming will begin.
Youwave and Bluestacks can only be installed on Windows guest machines and not on host Machines. Please do not install Youwave and Bluestacks on host Machines.
MOVIE HD FOR MAC
Bluestacks is very popular and is used by a wide number of people around the world. It is available for Windows and as well as for MAC.
- Download Bluestack App Player for Mac from here and install it.
- Download Movie HD and AMplayer.
- Sign in to Bluestacks with your Google account.
- Install the Movie HD apk and AMplayer apk that you downloaded in Step#2.
- Run Movie HD App and start streaming your favorite Movies and TVshows.
FAQ’S (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
How to Transfer Movies from Youwave to PC?
- Open Youwave > Open Manager App.
- Go to the downloads tab and select the file you and move it to sdcard\c\ folder.
- In your PC, the shared folder can be found at C:\Users\public\
Users can follow steps in vice versa to Move files from PC to Youwave.
How to Transfer Movies from Bluestacks to PC?
- Run Bluestacks and download EsFile manager; however, you can use any File Manager.
- Select the Files and move to Windows > BST shared Folder to copy your files.
- You can find BST shared folder in C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\Sharefolder (This location depends on the installation path you selected at the time of Bluestacks installation).
Follow the steps in vice versa to Move files from PC to Bluestacks.
This was a quick guide for Movie HD for PC. This method works for everyone and can be used many times. Stay tuned and Share this article with friends.